We have reserved a number of rooms in the following four locations.
- Information for guests who are staying on campus.
- Munger Graduate Residences: 200 rooms at $105 per night. Beautiful rooms, private baths, not dorm living. Visit https://regstg.com/Registration/Registration.aspx?rid=7f086bd8-74d7-487d-8c2b-8d78759a84b1 and select from the options there.
- Stanford Dormitories: $48.95 shared, $67.80 single per night. Visit https://regstg.com/Registration/Registration.aspx?rid=7f086bd8-74d7-487d-8c2b-8d78759a84b1 and select from the options there.
- (New, as of 5/13/2011) The Cardinal Hotel. $99 plus tax per night for standard rooms with private bath, and $69 plus tax for the European style rooms with shared hallway bath. The Cardinal is a charming, historic hotel located in downtown Palo Alto, located about a mile from the Stanford campus (and just a few blocks further than the other conference hotels). Use this link to book at this special conference rate, available from June 17-24, 2011.
- Palo Alto Sheraton 100 rooms held at $119-$189 plus tax per night (depending on day of the week, the rate may fluctuate in this range). Reservations must be made by May 30th. Note, if you wish to make reservations that include days outside the main conference dates (June 19-23), please send email to Luz at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “Digital Humanities Conference.” Unfortunately, the hotel’s web form will only let you book for the blocked days, but if you contact them via email, you can get the conference rates for days outside the block.
- The Stanford Terrace Inn 20 rooms held at $155 (single occupancy) $165 (double occupancy), plus tax, per night. Includes Breakfast, Internet, and Parking. Reservations must be made by May 18th. Please ask for the Digital Humanities Conference Rate when booking. (Note: The Stanford Terrace Inn has come under new management since we first arranged for this block of rooms. The new management is unable to honor the rate previously advertised on this web site).
Other options (Rooms are not being held, but do ask for the Stanford rate):
- Menlo Park Best Western ($149-$199 plus tax per night)
For all of the hotels, a standard tax rate of approximately 12.1% will apply. The on-campus accommodations do not charge tax.